15kg box includes lentils, meat free sausages, vegan cheese, jackfruit, fresh fruit and vegetables, 23 products for £35, including next-day delivery, will feed two people for one week.
Morrisons has launched a brand-new Vegan Essentials Food Box to help its vegan customers during the lockdown.
The food boxes are particularly helpful for those who are vulnerable or self-isolating and can’t leave the house but are available for anyone to purchase.
Created in response to requests from customers following the launch of Morrisons other food boxes, the Vegan Essentials Food Box is available for £35, including next-day delivery to your doorstep, and will feed two people for a week.
Weighing just under 15kg and containing 23 different items, the box includes lentils, jackfruit, couscous, meat free sausages, meat free mince, dairy free cheese and almond milk – as well as a mix of fresh fruit and vegetables.
A typical Morrisons Vegan Essentials Box will include:
● KTC Chickpeas, 500g
● Morrisons Jackfruit in BBQ Sauce, 150g
● Morrisons Cous Cous, 500g
● Di Martino Penne Pasta, 500g
● Pure Sunflower Spread, 500g
● Alpro Almond Milk Unsweetened, 1L
● Alpro Plain Yoghurt, 500g
● Morrisons Almonds, 200g
● Violife Dairy Free Cheese, 200g
● Heck Meat-Free Sausages
● The Meatless Farm Co Mince, 400g
● Morrisons V Taste No Chicken Strips, 228g
● Morrisons Wonky Carrots, 1kg
● Morrisons Brown Onions, 1kg
● Morrisons The Best Sweet Peppers, 250g
● Morrisons Baby Spinach, 160g
● Morrisons The Best Farmhouse Loaf, 800g
● Morrisons Baby Potatoes, 1kg
● Morrisons Royal Gala Apples, 6 pack
● Morrisons Passata, 500g
● Morrisons Vegan Stock Pots, 4 pack
● Morrisons Apple & Cinnamon Granola, 500g
● Lotus Original Caramelised Biscuits, 250g
Possible recipe options include a vegan pasta bolognese, rainbow salad bowls, soups, vegan sausage sandwiches or granola.
Tessa Callaghan, Head of Food Boxes at Morrisons says:
“Many of our vegan customers have got in touch to ask whether we could create a food box for them.
“We’ve sourced some of the best vegan food for this food box as we continue to play our full part in feeding the nation during these unprecedented times.”
Lockdown has meant that people are shopping differently so Morrisons has launched a number of different food boxes including a Gluten Free Food Box, and British Farmers Food Box.
The Vegan Essentials Food Box is the latest in the range to help feed its vegan customers during the pandemic.